Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Update

To day was a great day. We got a lot that will help us done. Hannah finished the lesson plans and it was approved by Mrs. Thornton. We have prepped A TON or the bottles probably something like 50. We have the exact dates of when we will be teaching put in to stone for next week. All we did today was prep bottles and that was it. I think our project is going to be fantastic when it is done! We have still to begin our final presentation but next week between the lessons is when our time will be devoted to that. Our team is perfect for this project because we work really well together and that is crucial for ANY team.

2 comments:

  1. I love how everything is finally coming together! We need to finish prepping those bottles. I am so excited to decorate them with the 3rd graders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we finally got organized and had our lesson plans written down. Everything is coming together great, and I we are getting great participation.

    ReplyDelete