Yesterday I was sick at home but my group got stuff done without me. I am glad that they know how to operate perfectly without me. They made a 3rd grade letter explaining everything to them and their parents. That will be sent home on Friday I believe. The part where mrs. Fickle comes in is underway but on hold for a little while. She said she has a lot on her plate already but she is willing to help us as long as we take care of everything. That will be done and it will be a wonderful outcome. We made the video and have finished editing it. Hannah will be putting that on youtube and then give all the teachers the URL to it. I think the video is better than our last one.That way we don’t have to have that email mess up like last time. Overall we had a very productive week and have made tremendous progress. Our 8th grade project is going to be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment