Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finishing Touches

This week and it's affairs are pretty strait forward. We are mainly focusing on the 3rd grade project. We need to establish exact dates with Mrs. Fickle, when she is ready. As well as collect everything needed to do the project. recently Mrs. Fickle emailed me with an idea of her own and it was very cute. But, you needed to cut and staple the 2 liter bottles. That will be an issue for the little 3rd graders. Although we could take some extra time to prep them i think it would be better for them to take an item and transform it completely by themselves. That is why I still would like to do our previous idea mentioned and pictured in my blog two posts prior to this. I will post a picture below with Mrs. Fickle's idea. We still need to make the lesson plans and map it all out. Although we have the power points they they will see we need to write down what each of our jobs will be. Just like always our plan is going to be put in action starting the 16th of May.
recycle art 1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Lara, i think your group is fantastic. You guys always work together and get amny stuff done. (: I love your idea of doing this project for the 3rd graders. Im sure that they will love it. I like how teachers are helping you do this project. I hope you guys get all the lesson plans and what needs to be done. Im happy that you guys got the date when you guys are going to do it so that you guys can know when you guys need to get everything done and planed out. Wish your group the best. By the way I love your blogger, you always have amazing ideas (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, I love the picture that you added to the top about the landfill. It really sums up what we want to do for our project. Our project is definitely coming together finally! I think that we will be successful in the end:)

    ReplyDelete